- Like minor hockey associations, minor lacrosse associations are defined by boundaries established by the OLA. Players within these established boundaries must play for that association. Any player living within the municipality of Strathroy-Caradoc must play for Strathroy Minor Lacrosse.
Strathroy Screaming Eagles
- any player who lives within the Municipality of Strathroy-Caradoc are property of Strathroy Minor Lacrosse.
London Blue Devils
- any player who lives within the Municipality of London are property of London Minor Lacrosse
- any player who lives within the Municipality of Sarnia are the property of Sarnia Minor Lacrosse.
Any player who does not live in any of the above mentioned municipalities must play for which ever association's Municipal border they live closest too. Please review the map below - Yellow is the Municipality of Strathroy-Caradoc and
Purple is the Municipality of London.
OLA Residence Rule:
A player who is eligible but resident in a municipality with no minor team in any group for which
he/she is eligible, shall sign with the club which is the next closest centre. The distance shall be
measured from the player’s residence to the two or more municipalities concerned, by the
shortest route (excluding toll roads) and by mileage shown on the search engine dictated for OLA
registrations for the current playing season. Such player must return to his resident municipality
the next year of play; at which time, should the club have no team for which he/she is eligible, the
player returns to the association with which he/she was previously signed and is considered
- If you are still unsure which association you are required to play for, please click on the following OLA link; Where Do I Play
- There are no residency rules that apply to players wishing to play House League. Players can play House League lacrosse with which ever association they prefer.